Sunday, August 19, 2012

Slumber Party!

Recruitment is just around the corner. 

When there are so many things to do, it's important to stay focused. Lexy and Nicole did just that by organizing an event where we could work on decorations and also celebrate our amazing sisterhood! You know where I'm going with this, A SLUMBER PARTY.
(Top Row) Nicole, Elaine, Lexy, Rebecca
(Bottom Row) Saya, Quila, Alexis, Mary, Yusur



We settled down with our scissors and glitter, and got some work done as we watched Titanic. We even had a surprise fire drill! In the end, we managed to finish a lot of the work we hadn't been able to find the time to do. Which probably made our VP Recruitment feel much better about everything. :)



Outside during the surprise fire drill

Saya, Alexis, and Nicole

We are the sisters of Alpha Gam!

Quila, our VP Recruitment.
So what if I smell like glue for days, and have glitter in my hair until October! In my books, this Slumber Party was a way for me to reunite with my sisters after a long summer of e-mails and text messages. It was the start to what will be a fantastic year at Tau chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta.





No comments:

Post a Comment